Personal data protection is of paramount importance to NORDIA S.A. (hereinafter the Company, we). To this end, we take appropriate measures to protect the personal data we process and to ensure that the processing of personal data is always carried out in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and the national legal framework, both by the Company itself and by third parties that may process personal data on behalf of the Company.
- DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller of your personal data is Ms Theochari Alexandra with contact number 22950 22225 and email email@example.com
You can contact us using the contact details listed above and submit your comments, questions, observations or any complaints regarding this Policy and the general collection and processing of your personal data.
- DATA SECURITY OFFICER
The Data Security Officer of our Company is Mr Spanakos Dimitrios with contact phone number 22950 22225 For any question regarding the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights, you can contact the e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Data
3.1. What categories of personal data do we process?
In the context of the operation of our Company’s website and in order to provide our services, we collect and process the following categories of personal data:
- Identity & Contact Details: : Name, e-mail address and other information that may be included in your contact e-mail with the Company and the sending of a newsletter.
- Technical Data : : IP address, type and version of the browser, operating system you use to access our website and data via cookies (according to the Company’s cookies policy).
3.2. How do we collect personal data?
By e-mail, through a request to sign up for the newsletter, through telephone communication and when you browse our website through cookies.
3.3. Why do we process your personal data?
Α. To provide our services.
B. To keep you informed.
C. To allow the most effective operation of websites.
3.4. Third party access to your personal data
Your data collected by our Websites will not be further transmitted to third party recipients or third parties without your prior notice and express consent.
Our Company has legally ensured that processors on its behalf meet the requirements and provide adequate assurances of the application of appropriate technical and organisational measures so that the processing of personal data ensures the protection of the rights of the subjects.
3.5. How long do we keep your personal data for?
The time period for storing personal data is decided based on the following specific criteria depending on the case:
When the processing is based on your express consent, your personal data is stored for as long as the consent is valid.
When processing is required by the provisions of the applicable legal framework, your personal data will be stored for the period required by the relevant provisions.
After the expiration of the above time limits for the storage of personal data, our Company must definitively and safely destroy the files (hard and digital copies), with suitable measures, as appropriate.
- SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
Each natural person whose data is being processed by the Company enjoys the following rights, under the conditions set forth in the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 679/2016:
- You have the right to know whether the personal data concerning you has been or will be processed and in any case to require from us to correct your personal data if it is inaccurate or to supplement it in case of deficiencies. When updating your personal information, you may be asked to verify your identity before we can satisfy your request.
- You can receive the personal data relating to you, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it, under the legal conditions, to another controller as long as it does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- Under the conditions of the law you can request their deletion, as well as in certain cases the restriction of the processing that they undergo.
- You have the right to object at any time to the processing of data concerning you.
- You have the right to oppose and request the restriction of certain acts of processing of your data.
- You have the right to receive your personal data free of charge in a form that will allow you to access, use and process it with the commonly used processing methods. You also have the right to ask us, if technically possible, to transfer the data directly to another controller. This right exists for the data that you have provided to us and their processing is carried out by automated means based on your consent or in execution of a relevant contract.
- You have the right to contact the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr) in case you consider that your data is being processed illegally.
- To exercise your rights you must complete the following application and send it to email@example.com. Click here to download the application form.
- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY UPDATES
This version was updated on 01/05/2020. This Policy replaces all the previous ones we may have provided in the past regarding our information practices. We reserve the right to change this statement in the event of a change in the legal framework for the protection of personal data and/or our corporate policy and to apply any changes to your data and practices regarding the collection and processing thereof, as required by the law, and/or to modify or replace all and/or part of this Policy at our sole discretion.